Christmas Lights Tour
Every December Washington DC is transformed into a sea of lights and holiday decorations for the most-festive time of the year. The Capitol Building displays the traditional tree along with several other attractions to help celebrate the season. The White House is especially decorated with the National Tree and 50 smaller trees as well as several other festive decorations. This three-hour Christmas Lights Walking Tour is very easy to enjoy.
Each Tour begins at Union Station at 3 pm (Mon-Sat). We make several stops along the way and share many great stories. The tour will end at the White House where you will see the National Christmas Tree and all of the unique trains and other decorations that surround it.
Christmas in Washington DC is a very special time of the year. Experience the Celebration of Christmas in DC with this stunning tour of our Nation’s Capital with its beautiful lights and holiday decorations.
Your tour will begin at Union Station, which is transformed during the holidays with larger-than-life decorations and trains. You will see the U.S. Capitol, Library of Congress, and the White House with its famous Tree. You will also visit the Supreme Court and the Botanic Gardens, which has some of the best decorations in Washington DC. This insightful tour will show you the best that Washington DC has to offer. Led by a Licensed Tour Guide, this 3-hour tour is perfect for the whole family. Join us and experience the Holiday Season in a whole new way!
Know Before You Go
- Please bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Walking distance is about 1.5 miles, but it is not a strenuous walk
- This tour will run rain, shine, or snow
- Extreme weather conditions will be the only cause for rescheduling
- We provide Transportation to the White House via Metro
- We will go through Security in a few places. Please do not have any forbidden items.
- This Walking Tour lasts approximately 3 hours