Two-Day Tour + Tickets
Four-Hour African American Heritage Tour of Washington DC + 2 Tickets to the NMAAHC. Please Call for Details and Prices
Family Reunions – Washington DC
If you are planning a Family Reunion in the Washington DC area we can help your group make all of the arrangements. We receive countless requests each year for family reunions who plan their reunion in Washington DC. Reunions are special times for everyone involved.
Planning a Reunion can be a lot of work. We are experts in assisting groups with the details. We offer Heritage Tours, assist with getting group hotel quotes and contracts, providing transportation, and we can help with many other details.
Here Are Some of Our Popular Family Reunion Services
- Full-Day or Half-Day African American Heritage Tour
- Visit the MLK Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Much More
- Tickets to the National Museum of African American History & Culture
- African AmericanTour Guide Specialist with Each Tour
- We Assist with Finding Hotels to Host Your Reunion
We Never Share Personal Information with Any Other Companies
Click Below to Play Video
Family Reunion Tour – Where We Stop and What We See in Washington DC
We Work with Countless Hotels in the Washington DC Area Who Routinely Host Family Reunions of All Sizes. We have Both Full-Service and Limited-Service Hotels.
Tours & Tickets
Many Family Reunions like to take a Tour or Visit a Site or Attraction. We Offer Heritage Tours and Also Work with Many Attractions to Reserve Tickets for Reunion Groups.
We work with Several Motor Coach Companies to Provide Groups with Quality Transportation Services to Most of Our Groups. We Also can Provide Airfare for Groups of 10 or More.
When it comes to Celebrating Family, Nothing Does it like a Reunion Banquet. Many of Our Hotels Provide Banquet Space for Groups. Availability is Limited to Be Sure to Reserve Early.
Family Reunion Services
Family Reunions are the Most-Requested Service we offer in Washington DC. We can assist with almost all of your planning including lodging, tours, transportation, guides and meals. Every year we help countless family reunion groups to arrange their reunions from start to finish. Call our toll-free number to speak with one of our Reunion Specialists and learn how much we can help with your planning!
Family Reunion Tour Options
Our Washington DC Family Reunion Tours have several options available for your group to choose from. The three most-popular choices are listed above. Here is a brief description of each tour option:
- Half-Day Black History Tour – This tour package includes a half-day tour of Washington DC in a fully-equipped motor coach. The tour includes the most-popular African American Heritage sites. The motor coach with pick you up at your hotel and drop you off after the tour. Each participant will also receive a ticket to the National Museum of African American History and Culture for the same day or a different day (you decide).
- Full Day Black History Tour – This tour option includes everything the half-day option has, however, the motor coach will pick you up at the hotel for your tour, drop you off at the NMAAHC after the tour. At the end of the day, the bus will pick you back up at the NMAAHC and take you back to the hotel. The bus is available for your group to use for up to 9 hours. NOTE: More hours may be arranged.
- Two Day Tour – Call for details for this option. This program is customized for each group. Some request two days of tickets for the Museum. Others like a little touring and museum time each day.